Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Striking beauty

I always wanted to blog about this day.

Way back in July/2011, few days ahead of my b'day, I had been to the movies to catch up with my friend as well as watch the most controversial flick running in then. 

It was my friend's idea of watching this film and very briefly just mentioned that another friend of his would be joining us. Our conversation in the car about our gym and fitness came about and we reached the venue on time.

As usual, I was carrying very less cash on me, so my friend had to pitch in. While we both waited for the doors to open (for us to enter the movie hall), there came the third friend. This was when I stopped talking. 

Every person on earth and every guy on this planet has his own experience when he sees the most beautiful girl standing right in front of him. So here is mine :-)

I wouldn't like to mention her name so I will keep it off this post. And as the title of this post says - 'Striking Beauty', she was just that. Now I have never been a fan of mere looks as I sincerely believe its not good enough for a life time or for anything substantial. I mean what difference would it make if my friend is super good looking or normal or not good looking? so no argument on that. Smart personality is what I did believe in and will always believe in and have never let some one's looks impact my judgement or decision on any count. This person is no exception, but she is by far the most beautiful girl I have ever come across. I do find some actresses in the film industry (home and international) very good looking like all people do, but this lady was something extra-ordinary.

She defined beauty and her facial features were so perfect. She does not belong to the sexy or 'hot' category, but would belong to category specially made for her. 

I totally enjoyed the movie. I am sure you would be thinking 'ya sure!!', but on that account as well. :-). My friend wanted to pick up something for someone's birthday so we three went to the nearby shopping mall to help him choose the right gift. I did get to know more about her and 2 great things that I did get to know were that 1. She shared my birthday-13/July. So I am sure she will never forget me :-).. and the second, 2. She is from the same city and shared the same ethnic background with me too, so we spoke in the local language at times. 

What happened next! Well! that's a different story.. :-)

It was a great day altogether!